Thursday, April 27, 2006

Slideshows

I'm so sorry it's been so long since we updated our blog, but lots has been going on! I have been to Guatemala and back to visit our sweet boy, and wedding season is well underway. I'll post a few highlight shots above. We have added a new page of slideshows, so now everyone will have a preview site to enjoy before the main gallery is online. This is a great way to send images to friends and get them motivated to see the rest of the wedding. I've been kind of obsessed with learning the software, so am trying to turn everything I've ever shot into a slideshow. Here's the link:


http://www.abigailseymour.com/slideshows/


Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Abigail: We met as you worked with us at NCKids. I know we had only a brief meeting but I've been following your journey with Joaquin. I'm hoping that the time will go fast and that you will be together as a family in person as you are already a family in your heart.

Sign Up To Receive Our Newsletter





Email Marketing by VerticalResponse