Friday, February 29, 2008

The Canvases Are Up!

We have been eagerly awaiting the arrival of our gallery wrap prints, and they did not disappoint. The only downside is that our ceilings are SO high that we have plenty more prints to add to the gallery in order to really fill the wall. The quality of the prints is spectacular, so everyone who is scheduled for a portrait session in the coming weeks, please drop by the studio to see them in person. You'll want to pre-order your 20x30s!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I'm simply a hopeful photographer in the area without any formal or educational experience. I have two questions for you, and I hope you don't mind?

What steps towards becoming a professional photographer would you recommend? Career, education, etc? I'm simply dabbling with the idea, but I've always wanted to dedicate my life to it.

And secondly, what are your favorite cameras to use?

Abigail said...

Hi! Thanks so much for your comment, and I'm delighted that you are interested in photography. Experience is definitely the best teacher, but the first place to start would be a class either at a local college continuing ed program or arts center. If you are local to me, then UNCG's CALL Program has excellent classes (our own Matthew teaches one them, in fact). Randolph is also a fantastic resource. We plan to offer workshops in the coming months, too, so please keep checking the blog. As for equipment, we are all Canon devotees -- we shoot with Canon 5Ds, mostly, and our favorite workhorse lens is the 24-70. Please keep in touch, and feel free to ask any questions!

Anonymous said...

Abigail, the canvas wraps look absolutely gorgeous! And, as always, your photos are breath-taking. I am constantly inspired by you.

And for anyone considering CALL classes, I can vouch for them myself. That's where I met Abigail, who was a fantastic teacher. Abigail, please let me know if you're thinking of offering any more classes in the future.

Sign Up To Receive Our Newsletter





Email Marketing by VerticalResponse